Before, BlueStacks was the only tool that allows us to enjoy Android on Windows PC, but now we’ve two. WindowsAndroid, another tool has done a better job by importing the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to our Windows PC. It’s easy and it’s fun. WindowsAndroid is developed by Socketeq, Ltd.
Features of WindowsAndroid
- We can enjoy Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich without any limits, so far. New version is in development, though.
- offers the same user experience as on an original Android device, Tablets and phones.
- works great on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- let us enjoy 3D games too, depending upon your systems hardware.
- integrates well with Windows applications like Flash, Windows Player and more.
- supports higher UI resolutions too.
- Mouse, Keyboards and other input/output devices works well.
WindowsAndroid offers much more than what we’ve covered here in features. But, being an early bird, has a long way to go. This is an early release, may crash a lot or may annoy you completely. I request you to have patience and be generous before commenting about the same.
Can I’ve The Early Release Version Of WindowsAndroid?
Yes, of course, visit this official link, click on Download and fill this form. They should be mailing you the download link in the email address provided by you. In case, you didn’t get any mail from them(with the download link), download it from here(64.9 MB).
My Experience : WindowsAndroid, is no doubt, is better initiative than BlueStacks. As it integrates well with Windows OS. Being the early release, it has my patience tested. Crashes a lot. All apps pre-installed works great. Needs improvement. Please add Google Apps to make it more snappier. Efforts Appreciated!
If you’re a BlueStacks freak, you might want to look our helpful tutorials based on it.
Do share your views about WindowsAndroid – Android ICS Player for Windows PCs.