The title’s a bit confusing, right? Well, MyBackupBox is an online service which bridges the gap between online services(like FTP to Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, SkyDrive and many more) and helps in transferring data from one to another without having to follow manual procedures and all. These are some online services which doesn’t behave well with others, like FTP and Dropbox, or Dropbox To Google Drive or vice versa and so on. But with the help of MyBackupBox, you can transfer the data stored in one service to another in few clicks. Here’s one example about to proceed.
Like, if you’d like to backup websites via FTP to Dropbox, then using MyBackupBox you can can connect the two online services for the data transfer to take place.
How To Transfer Data From FTP to Dropbox
- First thing first, create one account at MyBackupBox.
- Once logged-in, you’ll be asked to choose the online service from where you’d like to transfer your data from. Talking about the case, we’d select FTP in that case.
- Click “Click to Connect” and choose FTP from the online services offered. To connect, fill in, all the details. Click “Add This Connecter”, after you’re done filling all the details.
- Now, it’s time to choose the other service which you’d like to connect to your FTP Server. Click “Click to Connect” and choose Dropbox from the grid.
- Grant access to authenticate the service.
- Now, the two services are connected, you can either transfer the Files right now or schedule it to a later time period.
- You’ll receive a notification in your inbox, once they are finished transferring the data.
Other Advantages Of MyBackupBox
- It allows you to transfer data from one cloud storage to others, despite of their behaviours.
- That way, you can backup websites. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, databases, that doesn’t matter.
- You can schedule your transfers to a later date or time.
- No need to install external modules, plugins etc..
- Archive and timestamp your transfers to keep historical data.
If you’re using MyBackupBox Free Account, then it allows.
- 1 GB per transfer
- 10 transfers per month
- One transfer at a time
If you’d like to go pro, then you can also choose Basic or Premium accounts too. They also offer flexible account systems too.
Related Read :- Transfer Files Across Different Cloud Services With Otixo
Pretty good service, I must say. There, seriously are some online services which doesn’t behave well with others, some example mentioned above. But now you can. Use MyBackupBox.
Link :- MyBackupBox
This is a guest post by Sushen, who blogs at AndroidRays, where he writes about Android Tips and Tricks, Custom ROMs and other eclectic articles related to Android.