If you are hard-core Android junkie, like to try and stash loads of Android apk files at once, we have a Windows application for you, which allows users to install multiple Android apk files directly from PC. Not to keep you busy in the prelusion, lets get started how you can install multiple Android apk files directly from PC with APK Batch Installer.
What Do You Need, To Use APK Batch Installer
- APK Batch Installer – the windows application.
- Micro USB Cable to connect your Android smartphone to PC.
- APK Files stored somewhere on your system.
- USB Drivers for your Android smartphone.
- Make sure the USB Debug mode is enabled on your Android device.
So these are some basic things which are required to install multiple Android apk files directly from PC.
How To Install Multiple Android APK Files Directly From PC
- Download the APK Batch Installer, from the download link below. Make sure you download the latest version. Unzip the file. Run the stand-alone APK Batch Installer application.
- Make sure your device(Android phone) is connected to your PC with the Micro USB Cable.
- Point to the directory, where all the Android apk files are stored on your system for APK Batch Installer to read and execute. Here in my case, Android apk files are stored in android apps folder located in D:. You can also choose to install Android apk files on micro SD card.
- Click on Next and select multiple Android apk files to install. Also, make sure, there’s enough room on your Android smartphone for the multiple Android apps you are about to install. Again, click on Next to install the selected Android apps on your Android device.
- Voila, it’s that easy.
Now, Perks For Rooted Android Users
If you are using a rooted Android device, then you can
- Use the Batch APK Installer to backup Android APK files too.
- Can install multiple Android APK files over the air, using ADB Wireless link.
- Can Backup/Restore your data too.
From where can I get Android APK Files?
Is that really hard? We have a solution, you can either download APK files from Android Market(now Google Play) using APK Downloader Google Chrome Extension or you can try my favourite spot to download Android apk files for your Android device, Freewarelovers – Android or GetJar.
But for now, download the Batch APK Installer.
Any doubt, let me know.