So, BlueStacks App Player For Windows just(two days before, sorry for the late news) revealed its beta-1 version with lots of improvements and other features which might allure our Microsoft Windows users. If you were using the earlier version of the same, then you will notice the changes. So lets dig out what’s new, what’s inside the BlueStacks App Player Beta-1 For Windows PC.
BlueStacks App Player Beta-1 For Windows PC Features
- First of all, if you are still dreaming, then download and install BlueStacks App Player Beta-1 For Windows PC. I knew what royal pain, the installation process has given me. Don’t worry. that’s a long story. Will discuss that later.
- Home-screen is totally changed, where it shows some pre-installed Android apps, plus a search option using which users can search some of the trusted source(Google Play, Amazon Appstore, GetJar) to download and install Android apps on Windows PC. And a Cloud Connect, which allows users to connect their Android devices to PC(actually BlueStacks).
- Wherein, the sidebar shows some related Android apps which you might want to download and try. Plus a swanky dock, which stays on top middle of the screen always, housing shortcuts to pre-installed Android apps, the Android app stores, some suggestions and Cloud Connect. What? Its boring, you can always hit the cross button beside to hide it. And a setting menu which allow users to tweak some basic features accordingly.
- Now to install and run Android apps, you can either download Android apps from the sources offered by BlueStacks App Player Beta-1 version, else if you are having one with you, you can follow my earlier tutorial to download and install Android apk files in BlueStacks.
- Most of these Android app requires high-end graphics to run, so make sure you are well off with a good graphics card. And supports Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and is available now as a free download.
Yeah, the game(my favourite) in the screenshot above, didn’t worked for me, a big thanks to my utterly simple graphics card. Anyways..
Download Link – BlueStacks App Player Beta-1 For Windows PC.