Google Search Engine is an elephant in the room, when it comes to providing data we are generally searching for. Just switch to Google.com and search whatever you are searching for. But, if you are a learner like me, who like to search and learn new things all day long, then you would be pretty much annoyed with search results not opening in the new window by default. But here’s a simple tweak using which users can configure their Google SERPs to open in new Windows every time.
How To Configure Google SERPs in Open In New Window
- First of all, login to your Google Accounts and move over to Google.com.
- To the top right, click on the wrench icon, choose Search Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll a bit, there you’ll find the option, Where results open.
- Just check it. Click on Save button to save your preferences.
- And voila, you are done configuring your search results to open in new tab every time.
- Testing time, whether you are signed out or signed in, from now onwards your Google search results in open in new Window every time. Try it.
And that’s the simple tutorial to open Google SERPs results in new Window every time. Facing any issues, ping me.