With Cloud Save – Google Chrome Extension you can -
- Save any file format to the cloud storage service. Be it text, audio, video, documents or any other file format provided that it is the direct link to access that file.
- You can upload images to your Picasa, Flickr web albums and lots of such services.
Right now, Cloud Save supports multiple cloud storage services including Dropbox, SugarSync, Amazon Cloud, Box.net, SkyDrive and much more services as shown in the image above.
How To Use It?
- Visit Google Chrome Web Store – install Cloud Save.
- Click Cloud Save from the right click menu, and choose the desired cloud storage service where you want to save the file.
- Grant access to the service to save the file.
Tip – Make sure to access the file via the direct link.
Mozilla Firefox users can enjoy this service using this Add-on – Drag2up.
Now save files to your cloud storage services right from your web browser. Do you find this extension useful? Do share similar extensions you are using via comments.