- Sign up for the service.
- After confirmation, start adding your cloud services. You can add as many as cloud storage services which are listed over here.
- Once the services are added, you can not only share your files across the different cloud storage services but you can also use different options available provided in the menu which also allows you to download you files to your local disk. You can also connect FTP servers too.
- Once the two services are connected, select the desired file to transfer it the desired cloud storage service. You can also password protect your sharings.
At present, Otixo supports cloud storage services like Drop Box, Amazon S3, Box.net, Picasa, Mobile Me, Sugar Sync, Google Docs, WebDav and FTP server support if you want to connect it too.
You can also use Otixo via your Desktop, here`s how to use it.
- Open My Computer, click on Map Network Drive.
- Write “https://dav.otixo.com/” in the folder section, in the newly appeared dialog box. Click on Finish.
- Provide your Otixo Username and Password to grant the access. Then click on OK.
- Now you will see an Otixo drive will appear along with your Computer`s drives in the File Explorer.
- Now you can use files in your cloud services just like your other files and folders on your computer.