To implement this trick, you will need a Chrome Extension i.e. Simple Startup Password, protects your web browser from unauthorized access just by setting a Password at the Startup. So here`s the picture tutorial for the same.
- Download this extension from here and install it.
- Now click on a wrench icon situated at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to “Tools” and then “Extensions”.
- Click on “Options”, a new tab will open,asking for the Startup Password.
- Enter Startup Password and click on “Save” and you are done.